Book a hotel near Singapore Cruise Centre, Harbourfront
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Singapore Cruise Centre
Singapore Cruise Centre Hotel & Travel Guide
Searching for a hotel room nearby to Singapore Cruise Centre?
It's located in Harbourfront.
It'll be an easy drive from your hotel door to Singapore Cruise Centre if you decide to stay at one of the 83 candidates that are in the immediate vicinity. You may like to consider the Capella Singapore or the W Singapore - Sentosa Cove, conveniently located just 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively. Another choice, the Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa, is 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
The cheapest hotels often exude the most charm and character. Make sure you keep your eyes peeled for the excellent deals nearby. You can book a room at the Fragrance Hotel - Royal, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, or you might like the Lotus Hostel, which is 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you are someone who loves vintage wines and wakes up in luxurious linen, you will appreciate the guilty pleasures which are available at some of the high-end hotels in the area. Two fantastic choices are the Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa, located only 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, or the Le Méridien Singapore, Sentosa, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
If you're feeling run down from all your exploring, stop for a minute and treat yourself to a much-needed caffeine hit at Wang Jiao House of Kaya Toast, just a quick walk away. If you have time and an appreciation for eating, you can also experience the delectable fare at Xiang Court. Visitors desiring a drink or two may like to pop into Harry's Harbourfront, another brief walk down the street.
Other Things to Do Near Singapore Cruise CentreYou'll be able to check out a variety of other attractions after your outing to Singapore Cruise Centre:
- Ensure you save some space in your backpack or suitcase if you plan to visit HarbourFront Centre.
- Whether you’re looking to splurge, or only grab what you need, you'll experience some fantastic retail therapy at VivoCity.
- Come face to face with a wide array of aquatic creatures at S.E.A. Aquarium. It's a fascinating place for the whole family.
- Witness the many types of marine creatures that live at Marine Life Park.
- The Maritime Experiential Museum is home to collectibles, scale models and photographic images that illuminate the nautical past of this area.