You're certain to enjoy your experience at San-Lee Park.
It's situated in Sanford. If you aren't familiar with the name, it is 35 miles (56 kilometers) away from the capital of the state, Raleigh.
If you prefer to be right among the action, you won't be disappointed. There are 3 accommodation options available nearby. Spend a while comparing the amenities and features of the Comfort Suites Sanford and Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites SANFORD, situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of San-Lee Park.
Modest but comfortable rooms at bargain rates. That is exactly what awaits you when you make your reservation at one of the low-cost hotels here. You could check out the Americas Best Value Inn and the Days Inn of Sanford.
Other Things to Do Near San-Lee Park
Whether you're wanting to take the road less traveled or check out the more popular sights, you won't run out of things to do after visiting San-Lee Park:
- Learn what university lifestyle is like in another area by visiting Central Carolina Community College. Make sure you plan to visit on one of the days when the campus is open to the public.
- Be blown away by the talented actors who perform at Temple Theater and admire all the hard work which is put into these productions.
- You will definitely attract the attention of locals simply by mentioning the illustrious name, Carolina Trace Country Club. This is a well-known and exclusive club with a variety of recreational facilities.
- Spend a few hours honing your golfing skills at Tobacco Road Golf Club.
- Learn the difference between your birdies, backswings and bogeys, with a game or two at Quail Ridge Golf Course.