Book a hotel near Richard & Jane Manoogian Mackinac Art Museum, Mackinac Island
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Richard & Jane Manoogian Mackinac Art Museum
Richard & Jane Manoogian Mackinac Art Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
At Richard & Jane Manoogian Mackinac Art Museum you'll enjoy an authentic glimpse into the area and its people.
Find Straits of Mackinac on your map and make your way there to see it.
If you're not intending to wander too far from Richard & Jane Manoogian Mackinac Art Museum, you might like to stay at one of the 11 accommodations that are located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. Discerning travelers like the Hotel Iroquois, Island House Hotel and Lake View Hotel, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers), 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) and 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you're not quite ready to empty the old piggy bank, take a look at the excellent deals 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away at the Murray Hotel.
Though upmarket hotels are few and far between here, you might find that it's near impossible to leave the Grand Hotel after experiencing the fantastic facilities and services. It's a mere 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
If you need some time out, settle down with a magazine and a caffeinated beverage in a cozy corner of Starbucks (7308 Main Street, Mackinac Island.) Want more than a snack? Sit down, check out the menu and pick from a broad range of meals at 1852 Grill Room (6966 Main Street, Mackinac Island).
Other Things to Do Near Richard & Jane Manoogian Mackinac Art MuseumWhether you want to get off the main tourist track or check out the more popular attractions, you're not going to run out of things to do after visiting Richard & Jane Manoogian Mackinac Art Museum:
- Maze Of Mirrors offers excellent fun for the whole family. Compete with the kids to see who can find the exit first. It might be harder than you thought!
- Robert Stuart House is a local attraction for history enthusiasts.
- Schedule a bit of time to admire Ste. Anne Catholic Church. Look into information on visiting if you would like to venture inside.
- Go and see the exhibits at Fort Mackinac to learn more about military history.
- Attend a play at Haunted Theatre and relax as you see the characters come to life.