ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
With a stay at this Downtown Reno hotel, you'll be steps from Reno Arch and National Bowling Stadium. Reno Events Center and National Automobile Museum are also within half a mile (1 km).
A nightclub and a fitness center are featured at this smoke-free hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. A restaurant and a bar/lounge offer onsite options for dining and drinks, and laundry facilities are provided.
Free WiFi, comfy beds
The 310 guestrooms feature comforts like memory foam beds and premium bedding, while refrigerators and coffee/tea makers offer the conveniences of home. Flat-screen TVs come with cable channels, and other amenities include free WiFi and room service.
Whitney Peak Hotel ratings based on 18 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Whitney Peak Hotel
Only Hotel in Reno with no Casino or Smoking
Nice alternative to casino hotels.
Nice hotel without casino
About the Whitney Peak HotelLocation 255 N Virginia St, Reno, NV 89501
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 20,000 square feet (2 square meters) and includes a conference center. A nightclub, a fitness center, and a terrace are also featured at the business-friendly Whitney Peak Hotel. A shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. For a fee, parking is available. This 3.5-star Reno hotel is smoke free.
- 310 guestrooms or units
- 16 levels
- 20,000 sq ft of conference space
- 2 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1976
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Television in lobby
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Reno, NV (RNO-Reno-Tahoe Intl.) (7.9 km / 4.9 mi)
- Train station: Reno Station (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport drop-off
- Parking: Valet parking, self parking, and extended parking available for a surcharge
Whitney Peak Hotel offers 310 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. Memory foam beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. 40-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Reno hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Memory foam beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Heritage Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Fitness classes on site
- Rock climbing on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transportation is offered at scheduled time 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
- Maximum 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 10.00 per person
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 10.00 (up to 18 years old)
- Self parking fee: USD 5.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 15.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Whitney Peak
- Whitney Peak Hotel
- Whitney Peak Hotel Reno
- Whitney Peak Reno
You should know
- Whitney Peak Hotel offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).