Book a hotel near Plaza Sendero Shopping Center, San Luis Potosi
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Plaza Sendero Shopping Center
Plaza Sendero Shopping Center Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll be glad you added Plaza Sendero Shopping Center to your itinerary.
You'll be pleased you journeyed to its home in San Luis Potosi, roughly 220 miles (354 kilometers) outside of Mexico City, the national capital.
With just about 10 hotels and other accommodations located only 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Plaza Sendero Shopping Center, you should not have any difficulty finding something comfortable. The LQ Hotel by La Quinta San Luis Potosi, the Holiday Inn Express San Luis Potosi and the Holiday Inn San Luis Potosi are three that are recommended, and they're just 1 mile (2 kilometers), 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, respectively.
A great getaway doesn't always have to break the bank. Stay at the City Express San Luis Potosí Zona Industrial, 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, and your dollar will last that much longer.
A wonderful answer is the Hotel Museo Palacio De San Agustin, located 4 miles (6 kilometers) away. It is the one high-end choice around.
Whether you're a tea drinker or a barista in the making, you'll need something to keep your energy levels up. A short stroll from Plaza Sendero Shopping Center, Tipi'Oka provides an enticing variety of beverages and snacks. Otherwise, you could savor lunch or dinner at KEPACREPA, also close by. Why not finish the day with a toast? Get down to La Cantina Precopeo y Restaurante, just around the corner, and call for a round.
Other Things to Do Near Plaza Sendero Shopping CenterBesides Plaza Sendero Shopping Center, here's a list of some addtional things in the region you're going to want to do:
- Centenario Center of Arts offers art courses, exhibits and music shows that are sure to lend you deeper insight into the arts scene of the area.
- Give your family the chance to learn all about the history of the railway when you visit Jesus Garcia Corona Railway Museum.
- Spice up your evenings and taste the local theater scene. Teatro de la Paz offers various plays for you to take in.
- History may not always come alive in lecture auditoriums, but the exhibitions at Museum of the Viceroyalty provide an authentic experience for young and old.
- If you're on the lookout for somewhere to keep the kids busy, you could head to National Mask Museum.