Flee from the traffic and tarmac when you visit Penstock Trail, where Mother Nature will take you under her wing.
It awaits you in Wenatchee - Lake Chelan.
Thinking about where you can stay? You will discover 2 nearby hotels which offer travelers a good night's sleep. The Alpine Rivers Inn and Fox Den Bed and Breakfast are both within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Penstock Trail.
You'll find a few low-cost accommodations a short drive away. A couple of popular places are the Bavarian Ritz Hotel and the Fairbridge Inn & Suites.
Other Things to Do Near Penstock Trail
You're surely not going to wrap up the day after Penstock Trail? Set aside some time to check out what else there is to do:
- Evolve your taste buds with the aromatic essence of the wines showcased at Icicle Ridge Winery.
- Give your eyes a treat and explore the fine artworks at Upper Valley Museum, a notable art museum to include on your itinerary.
- Icicle Gorge is one of those places that will amaze you with its vastness. Set aside time for some sight-seeing and photography if you're trekking in the surrounding area.
- Head to Front Street Park, a grassy oasis, and take time to simply enjoy soaking up some sun and admiring the green, leafy landscape that surrounds you.
- If you can't visit any of the more well-known museums, give your knowledge a boost at Leavenworth Nutcracker Museum.