Book a Hotel Near Oakwood Cemetery, Troy
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Oakwood Cemetery
Oakwood Cemetery Hotel & Travel Guide
If you're the type of person that has a wide range of interests, you'll be sure to have a great time at Oakwood Cemetery.
It's just one of many attractions that makes Albany, the state capital, such a popular travel destination.
If you are beginning to consider accommodations, we have 3 recommended options for you to choose from. Located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Oakwood Cemetery, the Hilton Garden Inn Troy and Best Western Plus Franklin Square Inn Troy/Albany are certain to meet your expectations.
Have a rest at one of the budget accommodations a short drive away. If you aren't quite sure where to start, take a look at the Olde Judge Mansion and the Waterford Inns on the Hudson.
Conveniently located nearby, Stewart's Shop is considered one of the best places to unwind and recharge. Or, perhaps you can reserve a table near the window at Veg In Veg Out. It's close at hand and renowned for feeding patrons some delicious meals. It's the right time to order a drink when dusk starts creeping in. Ask the bartender for your favorite beer or wine at Park Pub Restaurant & Catering, only five minutes by foot.
Other Things to Do Near Oakwood CemeterySurely you're not planning to call it quits after Oakwood Cemetery? Set aside some time to find out what else the wider region has to offer:
- If you want to purchase some local wares and delicacies, Troy Waterfront Farmers' Market should be on your itinerary.
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute is not only an educational institution, but also a place of inspiration for the local community.
- Spice up your evenings and partake in the local arts scene. Experimental Media and Performing Arts Center puts on an assortment of plays for you to enjoy.
- Check out the highly respected program of music shows, art courses and exhibits proudly provided by Arts Center of the Capital Region.
- Explore the city's cultural scene and attend a play at Troy Savings Bank Music Hall.