Delve deeper into the history of the area at Norwich University, a not-to-be-missed sight for history enthusiasts.
Montpelier, the state capital, is happy to host it.
Rest your feet and chill out after a day out at Norwich University. You can choose from 2 accommodation options that are all within 6 miles (10 kilometers). Spend a bit of time comparing the features at the Comfort Inn & Suites at Maplewood and The Woods Lodge.
Roaming around the world isn't just for sightseers. Take a bit of time to relax with friends and have a coffee at Dunkin' Donuts (158 Harmon Drive, Northfield), just 0.08 miles (0.13 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Norwich University
You'll be able to stop by an assortment of other attractions after enjoying Norwich University:
- Historians and visitors will appreciate some time at Slaughterhouse Covered Bridge. Plan a tour to find out more about this important bridge.
- As the current flows underneath Northfield Falls Covered Bridge, try to understand the incredible effort that was required to construct this significant structure.
- People fascinated by nature will be eager to see Knight's Spider Web Farm, a popular and unique local attraction.
- Taste the zesty notes of this region at Fresh Tracks Farm Vineyard and Winery.
- Venture back through time and hear forgotten stories with a trip to Skinner Barn.