Book a hotel near Nagoya Castle, Naka Ward
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Nagoya Castle
Nagoya Castle Hotel & Travel Guide
Not everyone can say they've been to Nagoya Castle, so embrace the moment when you visit it.
We're sure you won't need much convincing to go see it in Nagoya, as it's a special city to experience in its own right.
Since you'll be spending a large portion of your time at Nagoya Castle, why don't you stay in the area? With 67 nearby options available, you are sure to find something perfect. The Westin Nagoya Castle is just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away. If that doesn't suit you, the Hilton Nagoya and the Nagoya Marriott Associa Hotel are located 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you prefer to spend your cash on travel activities rather than a place to sleep, you'll be happy to know that there are a limited number of bargain solutions available. You could try the Nagoya Travellers Hostel which is 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. Another solution is the Cafe Restaurant & Guest House Nishiasahi - Hostel, just 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
If you have a desire to feel like a millionaire every now and then, you'll be looked after if you choose to stay at one of the upmarket establishments nearby. The Mercure Nagoya Cypress is located 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, while the Nagoya Kanko Hotel is also nearby, at just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you're the type of person who does quite a bit of your sightseeing through the steam of a hot cup of coffee, then you've come to the right place. An easy walk away, 内宛売店 will provide all the drinks and treats you could desire. Another celebrated local establishment is 金シャチ焼本舗さくら 名古屋城敷地内売店, which features an impressive range of dishes and a convenient location. Why don't you end a lovely day with a toast to your traveling companions? Make your way to バー ローゼン, just around the corner, and call for a round.
Other Things to Do Near Nagoya CastleYou've come to see Nagoya Castle, but you may well be just as pleased with what the rest of the area has going on:
- You never have to leave the city to enjoy the fresh air and tranquil atmosphere of pleasant parkland spaces. Meijo Park awaits visitors and locals alike.
- Make time to attend a play and give yourself over to another world at Nagoya Noh Theatre.
- History enthusiasts will want to visit Nagoya Nogakudo, a place where history comes to life to tell stories from the region's past.
- Nagoya City Hall will definitely be of interest to anyone eager to learn about local history. This civic building is well worth seeing.
- You can discover more about the system of beliefs, religion and traditions of the locals by making your way to Aichiken Gokoku Shrine.
Catch a train at the closest station, Higashiote Station, when you're finished exploring Nagoya Castle. It's only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away!