Find & compare spa resorts in Moline, IL from $74
Top Moline Spa Resorts & Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Moline, a family-friendly city known for its concert halls and theaters, as well as attractions like TaxSlayer Center and SouthPark Mall. Choose from Travelocity's 10 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Moline and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Moline with Your Pet
- Culture enthusiasts will want to visit John Deere Pavilion.
- Other things to see include Celebration River Cruise Dock, Rhythm City Casino, and Isle of Capri.
- Need a pet store? Try Teske Pet & Garden and Petco.
- For vet care, City Line Veterinary Center and Heeren J R DVM are both located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Moline
- QC Stay Inn
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate the helpful staff.
- Americas Best Value Inn Moline
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate its spacious rooms.
- Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center Quad Cities
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Moline
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Moline.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 56°F in the daytime to 14°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 86°F and the nighttime average is 35°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 86°F in the daytime to 47°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 70°F and the nighttime average is 15°F.