Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Maysville, a family-friendly city known for its riverfront and opera house, as well as attractions like Russell Theatre and National Underground Railroad Museum. You can choose from Travelocity's 3 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Maysville and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Maysville with Your Pet
- Culture enthusiasts will want to visit Kentucky Gateway Museum Center.
- Other things to see include Kenton Station Golf Course, Blue Licks Battlefield State Park, and Washington Visitors Center.
- Need a pet store? Try Pet Valu and Rural King.
- For vet care, Town and Country Veterinary Hospital, Biddle, Bl DVM, and Animal Dermatology Clinic are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Maysville
- Blue Licks Battlefield State Resort Park
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Maysville KY
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff.
- WinStay Inn and Suites
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the exceptional value.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Maysville
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your time in Maysville.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 62°F in the daytime to 21°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 87°F and the nighttime average is 36°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 87°F in the daytime to 50°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 74°F and the nighttime average is 24°F.