Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Marble Falls, a quaint city known for its cafés and riverfront, as well as attractions like Adam Johnson Park and Lakeside Park. You can choose from Travelocity's 19 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Marble Falls and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Marble Falls with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Lake Marble Falls, Longhorn Cavern State Park, and Inks Lake State Park.
- Other things to see include Lake LBJ Yacht Club and Marina, Slick Rock Golf Course, and Apple Rock Gulf Course.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Pet Supplies Plus, or Hill Country Cats.
- For vet care, Highland Lakes Veterinary Clinic, VitalPet - Hope Animal Clinic, and Brandenberger Kelly DVM are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Marble Falls
- Hye-Way Haus Bed and Breakfast
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star bed & breakfast. Guests appreciate the breakfast.
- Motel 6 Marble Falls
Pets stay free at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate the pool and exceptional value.
- Best Western Johnson City Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and family amenities.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Marble Falls
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help plan your vacation in Marble Falls.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 75°F in the daytime to 40°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 92°F and the nighttime average is 55°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 97°F in the daytime to 64°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 84°F and the nighttime average is 39°F.