Book a hotel near Lumbini Crane Sanctuary, Lumbini
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Lumbini Crane Sanctuary
Lumbini Crane Sanctuary Hotel & Travel Guide
Does your child adore animals? Encourage their wonder of nature's creatures by bringing them to Lumbini Crane Sanctuary.
You'll find it in Lumbini, about 130 miles (209 kilometers) outside of the nation's capital, Kathmandu.
Unpack your bags, enjoy a good night's sleep and appreciate being a short distance from Lumbini Crane Sanctuary when you reserve a room at the Buddha Maya Garden - Lumbini, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Lumbini Crane SanctuaryAfter finishing up at Lumbini Crane Sanctuary, there are an assortment of other things to keep you on the move:
- World Peace Pagoda is a significant sight that offers visitors an intriguing insight into the past of the local area.
- Royal Thai Buddhist Monastery is a Christian monastery in the region. Find a quiet spot to sit or see if you can arrange a guided tour.
- Vietnam Phat Quoc Tu Temple is an important local temple where you can think about life and spirituality.
- History buffs should set aside time to visit Lumbini Museum, where history comes to life to tell stories from the region's past.
- Arrange for a visit to Nepal Temple, a serene place of worship.