Book a hotel near Lincoln Hall, Chicago
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Lincoln Hall
Lincoln Hall Hotel & Travel Guide
So, you're looking to visit Lincoln Hall?
Chicago, the city where you can find it, is a much-loved place to visit any time of the year.
Vacationers who want to spend their nights in the vicinity of Lincoln Hall will have around 33 accommodation options to pick from. The Waldorf Astoria Chicago and the Four Seasons Hotel Chicago are a couple of places and they're only 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away. You may also consider the Thompson Chicago, situated 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
For quality service at an economical price, consider a low-cost hotel. Just two examples are the Old Chicago Inn and the Inn at Lincoln Park, which are situated 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, respectively.
Is there any reason to settle for anything less than the best? Feel at home at the Hotel Lincoln, only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. However, it's a good idea to make a reservation ahead, as this is the only first-class hotel nearby.
If you're feeling frazzled from all your exploring, have a rest and enjoy a much-needed coffee break at The Bagelers Coffeehouse, just a quick walk away. If you're planning to eat out for dinner, stay close by and head over to Fiesta Mexicana Restaurant. You'll chuckle as you talk about your day over an a glass of your favorite drop at Lincoln Hall, also just a short walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Lincoln HallYou've traveled a long way, and no doubt Lincoln Hall isn't going to be your only stop. Once you're finished, take a look at what else the area has to offer:
- Get in touch with the area's cultural scene and attend a play at Victory Gardens Theater.
- Prepare for a night of tireless dancing and head on over to Blues on Halstead, a local's go-to nightclub.
- Enjoy the extensive variety of artistic creations at DePaul Art Museum. This well-known art museum is a fine venue to spend a few hours.
- Leave your inhibitions behind and head to Kingston Mines, a popular local nightclub.
- Regardless of your alumni status, a guided tour through the hectic campus of DePaul University-Lincoln Park will have you wishing that you and your friends were heading for the dining commons.
It makes plenty of sense to jump on a train when heading to Lincoln Hall. The closest station, Clybourn, is a mere 1 mile (2 kilometers) away!