Book a hotel near Lightship Overfalls, Historic District
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Lightship Overfalls
Lightship Overfalls Hotel & Travel Guide
Looking for a hotel room nearby to Lightship Overfalls?
You can find it in Rehoboth Beach, approximately 35 miles (56 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Dover.
If you're primarily here to see Lightship Overfalls, you'd do well to take a room at the Hotel Blue. At 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, it's the closest option to the attraction.
If you're not hung up on fancy features and simply want to have a bed, four walls and a roof over your head, book a room at one of the surrounding area's budget-friendly solutions. If you don't know where to start, consider the Atlantis Inn and the Henlopen Hotel.
With all the excitement of a day's adventures, it can be all too easy to neglect eating. Just a short stroll away, Olive and Oats by Azafran is the perfect spot to top up your batteries. Otherwise, you can try a full meal at Gilligan's Waterfront Restaurant, also close by. Recall the highlights of an idyllic day by enjoying a drink at Irish Eyes Pub & Restaurant, which is also just down the road.
Other Things to Do Near Lightship OverfallsYou've come to experience Lightship Overfalls, but you might be just as pleased with what the rest of the area has to offer:
- Some time spent at Lewes Historic Complex is an awesome way to educate yourself in a relaxed setting.
- Mary Vessels Park is an idyllic green oasis nestled within the urban jungle. It is always a wonderful place to take a stroll and simply relax outdoors.
- Filled with interesting displays about maritime history, Cannonball Museum is an outing that adults and children alike will enjoy.
- If you don't mind a bit of education, check out what's being presented at Preservation Forge.
- You never need to leave the city to enjoy the fresh air and natural atmosphere of parkland spaces. 1812 Memorial Park awaits.