Book a Hotel Near Lake Park, Milwaukee
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Lake Park
Lake Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Find some serenity out in nature at Lake Park.
It's located in Milwaukee, a lively city which offers a broad range of worthwhile sights.
Staying within an easy commute of Lake Park isn't too difficult, since there are 36 different hotels less than 6 miles (10 kilometers) away. Spend a bit of time comparing the different amenities at the Marriott Milwaukee Downtown and The Iron Horse Hotel.
Put your feet up at one of the low-cost accommodations that are in the surrounding area. The Motel 6 Glendale,WI and the County Clare Irish Hotel & Pub are two of the more reputable establishments.
You hear some people say the best things in life come for free. That is up for debate, as the luxury establishments just a short drive from here will certainly make for some lasting memories. Excellent choices are the Hotel Metro and The Pfister Hotel.
If you need a bit of a timeout, settle down with a book and a tea in a relaxed corner of Stone Creek Coffee (2650 North Downer Avenue, Milwaukee.) If you need a bit more on your plate, Bartolotta's Lake Park Bistro (3133 East Newberry Boulevard, Milwaukee) is a superb option.
Other Things to Do Near Lake ParkYou can maximize your free time by checking out the region's other attractions once you're finished with Lake Park:
- Boasting a perfect view down to the water and a rich history, North Point Lighthouse makes for a lovely afternoon outing.
- Looking for a place away from all the hustle and bustle? Bring your beach towel to Bradford Beach and listen to the crash of the waves.
- University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee is not only an institution of higher learning, but it is also regarded as a place of inspiration for the nearby community.
- The sun, moon and stars are sure to offer a stellar performance at Manfred Olson Planetarium, a place of celestial experiences for people of all ages.
- Appreciate the impressive array of artistic creations at Villa Terrace Decorative Arts Museum. This established art museum is an excellent space to spend a morning.