Book a hotel near Lake Needwood, Bethesda
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Lake Needwood
Lake Needwood Hotel & Travel Guide
Allow the natural world to envelop you while you explore Lake Needwood.
To find it, travel approximately 35 miles (56 kilometers) from the state capital, Annapolis, until you arrive at Bethesda.
You won’t be left out in the cold when trying to find accommodation options close to Lake Needwood. There are 25 hotels within an easy commute. See which one looks best out of the Residence Inn by Marriott Gaithersburg Washingtonian Center and Gaithersburg Marriott Washingtonian Center.
If you're the kind of visitor that is totally fine without fancy facilities, you can stay at one of the budget accommodations in the vicinity. You can inquire about the Sleep Inn Shady Grove and the Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Washington DC - Rockville.
Other Things to Do Near Lake NeedwoodHere are some of the region's other favorite diversions:
- A peaceful and protected reserve, Rock Creek Regional Park is a nice location to unwind.
- Go Ape Treehouse Adventure Course isn't your normal walking trail. Raised high up among the forest canopy, this impressive path will undoubtedly be one you'll never forget.
- If you love golf and wouldn't mind playing a quick round, make your way to Needwood Golf Course.
- If you're hoping to stick to your fitness routine while away from home, spend some time at Sportrock.
- Visit Civic Center Park, an urban oasis, and make time to simply enjoy soaking up some sun and admiring the green, leafy landscape.