Karma Vista Vineyards and Winery is that adult-orientated escape that has a right to be on top of the travel list.
Benton Harbor, approximately 95 miles (153 kilometers) from the state capital, Lansing, is where you will find it.
Even though there's only 1 hotel in the area, how many do you really need? From Karma Vista Vineyards and Winery to the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Watervliet St. Joseph is only 2 miles (3 kilometers).
Encounter a selection of culinary treasures at Roma Pizza Restaurant (6740 Red Arrow Highway, Coloma), within walking distance, at 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
Other Things to Do Near Karma Vista Vineyards and Winery
You've come a long way, so surely Karma Vista Vineyards and Winery won't be your only stop. Once you're finished, be sure to experience what the rest of the area has available:
- Is there anything better than a cultural trip intertwined with spirits? Make time to go to Contessa Wine Cellars and you will easily find the answer.
- Surfari Joe's Indoor Wilderness Water Park is a superb water experience. When the temperature rises, this is the perfect location to take the whole family!
- Make sure to visit Sarett Nature Center if you're eager to learn a lot more about the local environment.
- Find out what a student's lifestyle is like in this town by visiting Lake Michigan College. Ensure you arrange to come on a day when tours are offered.
- Harbor Shores Golf Club is the perfect place to play a few rounds and introduce yourself to some of the local players.