If you're an enthusiastic golfer, Javea Golf Club is the ideal place to spend a day and improve your swing.
It's located in Javea, which is 240 miles (386 kilometers) from the nation's capital city, Madrid.
Within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Javea Golf Club, there are 45 hotels to serve you. Spend some time comparing the amenities at the El Rodat Hotel Village & Spa and Hotel Swiss Moraira.
For patrons that prefer low prices, think about making a reservation at one of the inexpensive hotels available here. A couple of recommendations are the Hotelet de la Raconà and the RealRent Port Xabia.
After a lively day, rest your worn-out body at a premier hotel that is not too far away. The Parques Casablanca and Parador de Jávea are excellent.
For a memorable dining experience, organize a visit to Restaurante Club de Golf Jávea (Club de Golf Jávea, Ctra. Jávea-Benitachell, Nº 285 km. 4,5, Xàbia). Only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, it's an excellent destination for dinner with your loved ones.
Other Things to Do Near Javea Golf Club
You can stop by a whole range of other attractions after seeing Javea Golf Club:
- Try out the terrific indoor games to be found at Ozone Bowling.
- Plan a fun family outing at La Granadella Beach, where you can play in the water as long as you like.
- Don't forget to pack a picnic when you're going to Arenal Beach. It's sure to be a fun-filled day in the sun.
- You'll want to stop by San Bartolome Chrurch. Although this local house of prayer is often visited by tourists, you need to find out the touring hours if you think you'd like to spend time inside the actual building.
- Delve into theater experience when you watch one of the performances currently running at Javea Players Theater.