Pet owners shouldn't miss Hyannis, a city known for its shopping, and sights like John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum and Cape Cod Baseball Hall of Fame. Choose from Travelocity's 4 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Hyannis and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Hyannis with Your Pet
- Go for a walk at Kalmus Beach and Hyannis Port Beach.
- Other things to see include Cape Cod Maritime Museum, Hyannis Harbor, and St. Francis Xavier Church.
- Need a pet store? Try Hart Farm Nursery and Garden Center, Wild Birds Unlimited, or Pupcakes! Dog Boutique & Bakery.
- For vet care, Barnstable Animal Hospital, Veterinary Associates of Cape Cod, and Smith, Danielle, Dvm - Hyannis Animal Hospital Inc are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Hyannis
- Simmons Homestead Inn
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, although restrictions apply.
- Best Western Cape Cod Hotel
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its quiet location and comfy beds.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Hyannis
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Hyannis.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 49°F in the daytime to 21°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 76°F and the nighttime average is 34°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 79°F in the daytime to 50°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 66°F and the nighttime average is 24°F.