Book a hotel near Hospital de Jesus Nazareno, Azcapotzalco
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Hospital de Jesus Nazareno
Hospital de Jesus Nazareno Hotel & Travel Guide
Ready to make your way to Hospital de Jesus Nazareno?
If you've always wanted to visit Mexico City, the national capital, here's your excuse!
Since it's just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, many people visiting Hospital de Jesus Nazareno take a room at the Hotel & Villas Panamá.
If you'd rather pocket a little bit of your money for some of the more important things in life, you might like to spend a night or two at one of the budget-friendly solutions in the surrounding neighborhoods. If you don't know where to start, take a look at the City Express EBC Reforma and the Hotel del Angel.
Indulge yourself with a night or two at one of the top-rated establishments in the vicinity. Popular choices are The St. Regis Mexico City and Las Alcobas, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Mexico City.
There is nothing like wandering around a new place to build up an appetite. After visiting Hospital de Jesus Nazareno, boost your energy levels just five minutes away, at Irene. But, if your belly's starting to rumble, you can silence it by visiting Oh! my DOG, also close by. Don't forget you're on vacation. You're entitled to enjoy a few drinks before heading back to the hotel, and La Tiendita Cantina is yet another short walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Hospital de Jesus NazarenoYou've traveled for quite some time, so we imagine Hospital de Jesus Nazareno won't be your only stop. After you're done, be sure to check out what else the area has to offer:
- Visiting a skyscraper can be an awe-inspiring experience for anyone new to the big city, and Pemex Tower is no exception.
- Go to Casa de los Condes de Heras y Soto, a favorite historic building, and discover why it's so treasured by locals and tourists alike.
- Treat yourself to a big day of shopping at Forum Buenavista, a favorite retail destination for tourists and locals alike.
- If it fits with your vacation, schedule a guided tour around the Museo Universitario del Chopo to get a taste of the enthusiasm within this area.
- Check out the exciting indoor games and activities to be found at Funny Land.
If you want a convenient way to reach Hospital de Jesus Nazareno, climb aboard a train until you get to Fortuna_1, the station that is only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) from your destination.