Book a hotel near Heritage House Museum and Gardens, San Luis Obispo
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Heritage House Museum and Gardens
Heritage House Museum and Gardens Hotel & Travel Guide
Thinking about visiting Heritage House Museum and Gardens on your travels?
It's just one of several reasons that many adventurers come to the marvelous city of San Luis Obispo each year.
There's a decent selection of 5 hotels that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Heritage House Museum and Gardens, but it's still a wise idea to book in advance. Only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you can hang your hat at the Centaur Health Resort and Spa. Some other choices are the Hampton Inn & Suites Arroyo Grande/Pismo Beach Area, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Aloha Inn, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
The comfort of budget hotels has improved greatly over the last few decades. If you choose to stay at one close by, you will be pleased with the experience. Just two examples are the Arroyo Village Inn and the BeachWay Inn, located 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) and 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
You can't do better than The Casitas of Arroyo Grande if you're talking about sophistication around here. You will need to drive 3 miles (5 kilometers) to reach it.
Sit back, smell the coffee and make some new friends at Cafe Andreini, which is conveniently located a short distance away. Otherwise, you can enjoy a proper meal at Casitas At Arroyo Grande, CA, which is also close at hand. Finish up an excellent day with some drinks at Mason Bar and Kitchen, also nearby, and make sure you propose a toast to your colleagues back home.
Other Things to Do Near Heritage House Museum and GardensAs well as Heritage House Museum and Gardens, here's a list of some additional things in the area you are going to want to do:
- You needn't be a historian to be able to see the difference between Swinging Bridge and bridges created today. Visit this historic site to experience this structure up close.
- Phantom Rivers Wine is a great destination for everyone from wine enthusiasts to occasional drinkers.
- Experience a selection of artistic events hosted by Clark Center for the Performing Arts and become more knowledgeable about local culture.
- Enjoy a play and travel to another world at The Great American Melodrama & Vaudeville.
- Some areas are significant enough that they're protected. Pismo Lake Ecological Reserve is one of them.