A trip to Head Harbour Lightstation is the perfect experience for those who want to learn about the people and events of this region's past.
You'll find it in St. Andrews, roughly 70 miles (113 kilometers) outside of the capital of the province, Fredericton.
Would you like stay a short distance away? With just 1 accommodation option in the vicinity, you should book a room as soon as possible. From Head Harbour Lightstation to the Deer Island Inn is 4 miles (6 kilometers).
Other Things to Do Near Head Harbour Lightstation
If you can squeeze it in, be sure to investigate what else is happening in the region:
- Choose a vantage point, set up your camera and watch as dusk encroaches at Leonardville Lighthouse.
- Stand guard with Deer Island Point Lighthouse for a beautiful vantage point to watch the end of the day.
- With a clear view out across the water and a fascinating history, Green's Point Lighthouse makes for an enjoyable day trip.
- Enjoy the sights and sounds of the natural environment at Herring Cove Provincial Park.
- Reconnect with nature by going to the well-known Roosevelt Campobello International Park, the perfect location for travelers wanting some time in the outdoors.