Book a hotel near Gutenberg University, Oberstadt
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Gutenberg University
Gutenberg University Hotel & Travel Guide
Exploring the past helps us to understand our present, so a trip to Gutenberg University is certainly worth your while.
You'll find it in Mainz, about 6 miles (10 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Wiesbaden.
For uncomplicated access to Gutenberg University, reserve a room at one of 9 accommodations that are a short commute away. Only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you can spend your nights at the Best Western Hotel Mainz. Some other places are the Hotel Königshof, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Advena Europa Hotel Mainz, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
There'll be no need to max out your credit card in order to stay at an inexpensive, yet comfortable hotel. There are a couple that are just a short drive away. You might like to check out the Favorite Parkhotel and the Alexander Hotel.
Are you somebody that has refined tastes? If so, you'll find a small assortment of superior establishments located a quick drive away. Rooms at the Hyatt Regency Mainz and Hilton Mainz City are worth checking out.
Enjoy the aroma of freshly ground coffee beans or try one of the snacks at Kulturcafé (KuKaff). It's a short stroll from Gutenberg University. If your hunger's not going to go away that easily, take a table at Imbiß Diwan, a quality eatery that's close by. Anyone who likes an occasional drink should also drop in to Inter II Bar, yet one more short stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Gutenberg UniversityAfter you're finished at Gutenberg University, there are an assortment of other activities that'll keep you inspired:
- If you're always seeking knowledge, Mainz Carnival Museums might be worth visiting.
- If you are searching for a sanctuary to ponder the religious aspects of our existence, go to Church of St. Stephan.
- Looking to go at a calmer pace? Make arrangements to see St-Stephan-Kirche, a pleasant place of prayer.
- Schedule a bit of time to go and admire St. Stephan´s Church with windows by Chagall. Ask about information on visiting if you would like to go inside.
- View the results of a real archaeological dig at Sanctuary of Isis and Mater Magna.
After a busy day, get on the metro at Mainz-Gonsenheim, just 1 mile (2 kilometers) from Gutenberg University.