Pique your cultural understandings during your visit to Giles County Historical Society.
Blacksburg, where it is located, is 180 miles (290 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Richmond.
Make the most of the facilities at the Holiday Motor Lodge Pearisburg before you head out to see Giles County Historical Society. Seeing as it's only 0.09 miles (0.14 kilometers) away, you're certainly not going to need to rush!
Think about booking a room at the Inn at Riverbend, 3 miles (5 kilometers) away, and the lone inexpensive solution available.
After an afternoon spent at Giles County Historical Society, tempt your senses at Alykatz Kitchen (105 North Main Street, Pearisburg). Follow your nose, just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Giles County Historical Society
You've come to experience Giles County Historical Society, but you may well be pleasantly surprised by what else the area has going on:
- You're certain to attract the attention of local community members just by mentioning the name, Giles Country Club. This is an important and exclusive club with outstanding facilities for activities and events.
- With friendly staff and a host of activities, you'll have a great time splashing around at New River Outdoor Co.
- The natural beauty of Cascade Falls is something every visitor should experience.
- New River Junction is a decent venue to park for the week, regardless of whether you have a caravan or just a tent.
- Bluestone Wildlife Management Area is highly valued by both locals and tourists. Enjoy some time spent outside, and maybe a picnic lunch!