Pet owners shouldn't miss Eureka Springs, a city known for its basketball, and sights like Intrigue Theater and Pivot Rock. You can choose from Travelocity's 24 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Eureka Springs and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Eureka Springs with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Pivot Rock and Natural Bridge, Lake Leatherwood, and Onyx Cave.
- Other things to see include Eureka Springs Historical Museum, Eureka Springs District Court, and Eureka Springs City Auditorium.
- Need a pet store? Try Blackie's Backyard.
- For vet care, Animal Hospital of Eureka Springs, McCune Animal Hospital, LLC, and The Family Pet Vet are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Eureka Springs
- The Crescent Hotel and Spa
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and restaurant.
- Ozarka Lodge
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and pool.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Eureka Springs
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and convenient parking.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Eureka Springs
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your trip in Eureka Springs.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 64°F in the daytime to 23°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 87°F and the nighttime average is 39°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 90°F in the daytime to 50°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 76°F and the nighttime average is 24°F.