A trip to EmilyAnn Theatre & Gardens is an excellent way to use up some of your next vacation.
You can visit it in New Braunfels, which is 30 miles (48 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Austin.
If you are hoping for a short drive from your hotel, it would be prudent to reserve one of the 3 nearby accommodations early. The Creekhaven Inn Bed & Breakfast and Square Inn are located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of EmilyAnn Theatre & Gardens.
Sometimes, sightseeing can be a little draining, so what better way to reinvigorate yourself than with a hearty meal? Bring your appetite with you to Mag's Burgers (801 Farm to Market Road 2325, Wimberley), not far from EmilyAnn Theatre & Gardens. Enjoy a round or two of drinks with a side of people-watching at Kate's Place Restaurant (600 FM 2325, Wimberley) afterwards.
Other Things to Do Near EmilyAnn Theatre & Gardens
You're surely not going to wrap up the day after EmilyAnn Theatre & Gardens? Set aside some time to experience what else the wider region has to offer:
- You'll love spending a morning at the popular Wimberley Lions Market Days. Have fun as you browse among the charming stalls displaying local goods.
- Wander around the informational exhibitions on display at Jack Glover's Cowboy Museum.
- Give the kids a chance to burn off a bit of their energy when they're playing at Blue Hole Regional Park, a grassy getaway.
- Step into an entirely different world at Corral Theatre, where you're always certain to discover a movie that interests you.
- Are you keen to give your credit card a workout? The famous Central Texas Bonsai Exhibit at Jade Gardens is a must-visit on a lot of travelers' shopping schedules.