Book a hotel near Dickens Parlour Theatre, Rehoboth Beach
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Dickens Parlour Theatre
Dickens Parlour Theatre Hotel & Travel Guide
Just about ready to head down to Dickens Parlour Theatre?
It awaits you in Rehoboth Beach, which is 50 miles (80 kilometers) from the state capital, Dover.
Kick back and take time out after a day exploring Dickens Parlour Theatre. There are 5 hotels that are all within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The Holiday Inn Express Bethany Beach and Seaside Inn are two places to consider.
For tourists that prefer bargain prices, think about reserving a room at one of the low-cost hotels available here. If you aren't quite sure where to start, consider the Resort at Massey's Landing and the Sea Esta Motel II.
Whether you're craving a delicious snack or somewhere to enjoy some time out, Starbucks has you covered, and it's only a few minutes away. When you've built up a real appetite, Hunan Royale Restaurant is also not far away, and is among the best places for an evening meal. Wrap up a pleasant day out by traveling down the road for a few drinks at Hooked Up Ale House & Raw Bar.
Other Things to Do Near Dickens Parlour TheatreAs well as Dickens Parlour Theatre, here is a list of some more things in the area you're going to want to check out:
- Bear Trap Dunes Golf Club is a wonderful place to play a few rounds and make new friends.
- Whether you're a golf enthusiast or an amateur, don't miss the chance to play a few rounds at The Salt Pond Golf Club.
- You can't miss Bethany Beach Nature Center if you'd like to learn a lot more about the local environment.
- Take a break to see some of nature's bird species and wildlife at James Farm Ecological Preserve.
- Check out Chief Little Owl Totem Pole for a fun photo opportunity and the opportunity to gaze at the statue up close.