Travelocity Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelAtrium connected to downtown Dallas hotel
Popular property highlights
With a stay at Dallas Marriott City Center in Dallas (Downtown Dallas), you'll be minutes from Dallas Museum of Art and Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center.
This 4-star hotel is close to Dallas World Aquarium and Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 416 air-conditioned guestrooms. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Digital programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and wedding services. Additional features at this hotel include tour/ticket assistance and complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility.
Grab a bite to eat at Centric, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Dallas? This hotel has 20904 square feet (1942 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Dallas Marriott City Center
Renovations & Closures
Dallas Marriott City Center is connected to the Plaza of the Americas, a 16-story atrium with complimentary wireless Internet access, a full-service hair and nail salon, a licensed massage therapist, florist, candy shop, and a variety of restaurant and food court dining options. The hotel is also close to the arts district, with easy access to museums and theaters. A 24-hour business services center is provided, and the hotel offers 11 meeting rooms. The hotel also provides secure self-parking (surcharge.) This property is wheelchair-accessible.
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 11
- Year Built 1972
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1942
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 20904
- Total number of rooms - 416
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 16
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per 24-hour period ), Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per night ), Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Digital TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Centric Restaurant - Bistro-style restaurant. New American cuisine with French influence. The restaurant has a bar. Separated into several areas, the Wine room offers an intimate, semi-private dining space for up to 12. The wood-paneled Library seats up to 22. The Terrace offers expansive atrium and ice arena views. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served. A children's menu is offered. Room service is available.
Centric Bar - Large square bar of polished dark mahogany and red-leather barstools. Happy hour with light buffet offered 5 to 7 PM.
Nearby Things to Do
Dallas Marriott City Center is connected to the Plaza of the Americas. Fitness facilities are available on site, including free weights and cardio equipment. Additionally, day passes are available for Gold's Gym, 3 blocks from the hotel (fee applies). Gold's Gym has 40,000 square feet of workout space and includes top-of-the-line cardio and weight equipment, aerobics, kickboxing, spinning, and yoga. Personal trainers are on hand to assist.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel (golf and tennis) in the Dallas area; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 19 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 36 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 29 per night (in/out privileges)
- Dallas City Center Marriott
- Dallas Marriott City Center
- Marriott Dallas City Center
- Marriott Hotel Dallas City Center
- Dallas Marriott City Hotel Dallas
- Dallas Marriott City Center Hotel
- Marriott City Center
We should mention
Up to 2 children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.