The greens at Club at Sandy Creek are calling your name, so find some friends and prepare yourself for the adventure of a lifetime.
It's situated in Panama City. If you're unfamiliar with that name, it's 75 miles (121 kilometers) away from the capital of the state, Tallahassee.
You can expect to spend a little extra time going to and from your hotel because you won't find any in the immediate vicinity. The WaterColor Vacation Rentals, the WaterSound Inn and the WaterColor Inn & Resort are among the most convenient places, 40 miles (64 kilometers), 35 miles (56 kilometers) and 40 miles (64 kilometers) away, respectively.
Other Things to Do Near Club at Sandy Creek
If you'd love to explore more than just Club at Sandy Creek, get a taste of what else the area has available:
- Those with a military background will enjoy a visit to Tyndall Air Force Base. If you make arrangements in advance, there's a chance that you can tour the facility.
- You'll have fun finding souvenirs and gifts for your friends and family, as well as a few well-deserved treats for yourself, at Saint Andrews Shopping Center.
- Don't forget to leave some space in your suitcase or backpack if you plan to go to Southwood Shopping Center.
- Enjoy a round or two, get some exercise and challenge yourself at Bay Dunes Golf Course.
- You'll certainly find great gifts and souvenirs for family and friends back home at Cove Shopping Center. Rememer to buy yourself a treat or two, as well!