Cape May Lighthouse is something to be seen by all travelers once in their lifetime. This well-liked location is not something to miss out on!
Cape May, where it can be found, sits 90 miles (145 kilometers) from the capital city of the state, Trenton.
After spending some time at Cape May Lighthouse, cap off an enjoyable day at a cozy hotel. You will find 28 possible accommodations within 6 miles (10 kilometers). Take a look at the Angel of the Sea and Congress Hall.
If you don't care about fancy services but just want to have a nice bed to sleep on, reserve a room at one of the surrounding area's budget solutions. If you're not sure where to start, take a look at the Jetty Motel and the Madison Avenue Beach Club Motel.
You're sure to be amazed by the splendid services at the first-rate establishments that are just a short drive away. You might want to look into the Virginia Hotel and The Southern Mansion.
If the day's roaming around has depleted your energy, give yourself a spark with a coffee at The Red Store (500 Cape Avenue, Cape May Point), only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Cape May Lighthouse
Once you're finished with Cape May Lighthouse, you certainly won't run out of things to do with all of the other things that are going on in the rest of the area:
- Spend a day in the sunshine and stretch your legs at Cape May Point State Park, among the area's finest parks.
- Give the kids a treat with a fascinating visit to Cape May Bird Observatory, a respected animal sanctuary.
- At Cape May Carriage Company you can do better than just check out the animals. You can take a ride on one!
- A locally well-known structure, World War II Lookout Tower is a historical landmark for the area and is always an impressive sight.
- Left alone to let nature flourish, South Cape May Meadows is a peaceful place to spend some time.