Don't wrack your brain hemming and hawing about what you should do next. Canyon of the Eagles Nature Park is beckoning.
You'll locate it in Marble Falls, 60 miles (97 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Austin.
If you want a quality hotel that is not too far from Canyon of the Eagles Nature Park, the Painted Sky Inn, is the best choice. It's situated just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Canyon of the Eagles Nature Park
After you're done at Canyon of the Eagles Nature Park, there are a whole host of other attractions to keep you inspired:
- Time spent at Eagle Eye Observatory is sure to leave the entire family in an euphoric state of starry-eyed wonder.
- Train your taste buds with the sweet and spicy flavors of the wines presented at Fall Creek Vineyards.
- Take some time off to relax in Burnet County Park, an idyllic urban oasis.
- Enjoy the serenity of nature at Lake Buchanan.
- Enjoy picturesque surroundings and get back to nature at Inks Lake State Park.