If you are the type of traveler that has a wide range of interests, you'll be sure to enjoy Brunswick Town Historic District.
This site is situated in Wilmington, an estimated 130 miles (209 kilometers) from the state capital, Raleigh.
Within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Brunswick Town Historic District, there are 10 hotel options that are eager to welcome you. See which catches your eye out of the Courtyard by Marriott Carolina Beach and Beacon House Inn Bed & Breakfast.
You won't need to spend all your savings when you stay at a cheap, but clean and comfortable hotel. There are a couple that are just a short drive away. Some of your choices are the Surfside Lodge Oceanfront and the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Carolina Beach.
Other Things to Do Near Brunswick Town Historic District
When you're finally finished with Brunswick Town Historic District, you're not likely to be at a loss for ideas with all of the other possibilities in the region:
- To witness Brunswick Town State Historic Site is a chance to journey back in history.
- Experience the sights and sounds of the natural environment as you explore Carolina Beach State Park.
- Water sports enthusiasts will enjoy Odysea Surf and Kiteboard School, where there's plenty of activities that will get you in the water.
- If you feel at home among to colorful atmosphere of of a fair, head down to Carolina Beach Boardwalk.
- Pack a simple picnic and spend the afternoon admiring the waves and breathing the fresh air at Carolina Beach.