A visit to Bob White Covered Bridge is one sure-fire way to use up some of your travel time.
To get there, head approximately 160 miles (257 kilometers) from the state capital, Richmond, until you reach Floyd.
Are you looking for somewhere to spend a few nights? You won't find any accommodation options in the immediate vicinity, but you can select from a small range a little farther out. Handy choices include the Proximity Hotel, 55 miles (89 kilometers) away, the O.Henry Hotel, 55 miles (89 kilometers) away, and the Homewood Suites by Hilton Greensboro Airport, 50 miles (80 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Bob White Covered Bridge
You should maximize your precious vacation time by exploring the region's other attractions after you're finished with Bob White Covered Bridge:
- Make your way to Lovers Leap Scenic Overlook and take in the stunning views.
- Take a break to see some of Mother Nature's protected land at Fred Clifton Park.
- If you are keen to learn more about potential adventures in the local area, check out Rocky Knob Visitor Center and grab some pamphlets.
- Time at Villa Appalaccia Winery is sure to be an awakening for your senses.
- Soak up the sunshine and get the blood flowing with some exercise at Fairy Stone State Park, among the area's finest parks.