Taking a minute to inhale the crisp, clean air at Big Hill Springs Provincial Park is a wonderful way to soothe your harried nerves.
It is just one of the many things to see and do in the wonderful city of Calgary.
Because there are no accommodation options nearby, it takes a little more time to get there. Handy choices include the Hotel Le Germain Calgary, 20 miles (32 kilometers) away, the Kensington Riverside Inn, 19 miles (31 kilometers) away, and the Delta Hotels by Marriott Kananaskis Lodge, 40 miles (64 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Big Hill Springs Provincial Park
If you want to pack as many things as possible into your time away, here are some other things that are going on:
- You should spend some time practicing your swing at The Links of Glen Eagles.
- Indulge your love for the great outdoors at Glenbow Ranch Provincial Park. Bring along a lunch, and spend the afternoon breathing in the beautiful landscape.
- Go and see the works of art that await at Studio West Bronze Foundry and Art Gallery.
- Take the chance to show off your swing, posture and stance at Springbank Links Golf Course.
- Give the kids a treat with a fascinating visit to Yamnuska Wolfdog Sanctuary, a local wildlife sanctuary.