Book a hotel near Berkeley Springs State Park, Martinsburg
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Berkeley Springs State Park
Berkeley Springs State Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Taking a moment to breathe in the crisp, clean air at Berkeley Springs State Park is a fantastic way to tame your restless mind.
Berkeley Springs, where it is located, lies 200 miles (322 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Charleston.
Taking a room at the Berkeley Springs Motel and The Country Inn of Berkeley Springs is the next best thing to sleeping at Berkeley Springs State Park itself, at least as far as convenience is concerned.
For tourists that prefer bargain prices, consider booking a room at one of the inexpensive accommodations here. If you're not sure where to start, take a look at the Super 8 - Hancock, MD and the Hancock Motel.
Breathe in the aroma of freshly ground coffee beans or taste one of the sweet treats from Fairfax Coffee House. It's a brief walk away from Berkeley Springs State Park. There are some more comprehensive food options also nearby at Berkeley Springs Farmers Market. If you don't wish to go home just yet, order a refreshing glass of wine or beer at Mountaineer Sports Bar and Grill, also just down the road.
Other Things to Do Near Berkeley Springs State ParkYou are here for Berkeley Springs State Park, but you might be just as pleased with what the rest of the area has available:
- Step into the past with an outing to Museum of the Berkeley Springs, a building of historical significance.
- Check out the artworks on exhibit at Ice House.
- Pretty much every visitor here will hear locals refer to Berkeley Springs Antique Mall at least once. That's how popular a store it is.
- Art fans should visit Artists of Merrywoods to see the exhibits.
- Prospect Peak provides sweeping views so it's a great spot to take in the surrounding landscape.