Popular honeymoon resorts in Belize
Looking for a romantic resort location that’s perfect for couples? No need to choose between a jungle, mountain, or beach vacation when you can have it all.
- Las Terrazas Resort and Residences: This beautiful 4.5-star resort offers personalized service. Borrow a complimentary kayak or bike and let the exploring begin!
- Belize Ocean Club: While pampering yourself with relaxing spa treatments or enjoying a cocktail at the swim-up pool bar aren’t included in the room rate, the stunning sunsets viewed from the private beach at this 4-star resort are totally free.
Splash around at Belize’s adults-only resorts
Don’t want to risk children splashing you in the pool? These adults-only hotels in Belize may not be all-inclusive, but they do include peace and quiet.
- Matachica Resort & Spa: This charming 4-star resort has free breakfast and an outdoor pool and spa tub. Rooms have private patios and luxury bedding, and it’s only a 10-minute drive to the Belize Barrier Reef.
- Costa Blu Beach Resort, Trademark Collection by Wyndham: Enjoy some peaceful time in a hammock, then grab a complimentary kayak or paddleboard and work up an appetite before returning to enjoy Caribbean food at the hotel restaurant, Blu.
Family-friendly Belize resorts
No matter what their tastes, the whole family can enjoy the beauty and adventure Belize has to offer.
- Midas Belize: Situated near the Cahal Pech Mayan Ruins, this hotel on the west side of Belize features a lazy river and children’s pool. All-inclusive packages include food, beverages, and cooking classes, but gratuities and premium liquor are extra.
- Ka’ana Resort: This 4-star resort is close to the Green Iguana Conservation Project. Onsite laundry and in-room childcare are two complimentary services that make vacation easier for parents.