If you're an enthusiastic golfer, Amherst Golf Club is a brilliant place to spend an afternoon and develop your swing.
You will find it in Amherst, 85 miles (137 kilometers) outside of the capital of the province, Halifax.
Within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Amherst Golf Club, there are 3 accommodation options to consider. Take a peek at the Comfort Inn Amherst and Wandlyn Inn Amherst.
3 miles (5 kilometers) away, and the most inexpensive hotel nearby, the Super 8 Amherst Nova Scotia is a haven for the thrifty traveler.
Other Things to Do Near Amherst Golf Club
If you're hoping to stuff as much as is humanly possible into your break, here's a sample of what else is going on:
- History enthusiasts should plan to visit Cumberland County Museum and Archives, where history comes to life to tell stories from the past.
- Make sure to check out the highly respected program of music shows, art courses and exhibits proudly provided by Tantramar Theatre.
- Stroll through a historical location when you take a tour of Fort Beausjour National Historic Site.
- With its intriguing, swampy landscape, Sackville Waterfowl Park is a place that you should visit. See if you can spot some wildlife or maybe just go for a walk and take in nature.
- Make some time to explore the fascinating exhibits and learn more about transport at Campbell Carriage Factory Museum.