Book your room at Holiday Inn Savannah Historic District
Please enter your travel dates.
Savannah hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Savannah, this hotel is close to Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum, Forsyth Park, and First African Baptist Church. Also nearby are Franklin Square and Chatham County Courthouse.
In addition to a restaurant, Holiday Inn Savannah Historic District features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Holiday Inn Savannah Historic District features a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
A 24-hour business center is on site at this 3-star property. Event facilities measuring 2,285 square feet (212 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Holiday Inn Savannah Historic District is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 127
- Number of floors - 5
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 2,285
- Conference space size (meters) - 212
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Complimentary bottled water
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- LCD TV
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
Eat and drink
Eli Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Holiday Inn Savannah Historic District
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Carte Blanche, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club, American Express
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Valet parking fee: USD 18.00 per night (in/out privileges)
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.