Availability: Hyatt Regency Savannah
Guest Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Guest Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Waterfront hotel in historic downtown Savannah
Located in Savannah, Hyatt Regency Savannah is in the historical district and minutes from United States Customhouse and Johnson Square.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Savannah Center for Fine Art and Ellis Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 351 air-conditioned guestrooms. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, and hair dryers.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an indoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast and lunch. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt Regency Savannah Amenities
On-site dining options include an American restaurant specializing in fresh seafood and steaks, a casual atrium coffee shop, and a waterfront lounge. Recreation choices include an indoor splash pool and a small fitness center; guests also receive complimentary access to a health club one block away.
The Hyatt Regency Savannah has 33,000 square feet (2970 square meters) of meeting and event space, including a ballroom that accommodates 1,135 guests, with event catering, audiovisual equipment, and high-speed Internet access available (surcharge). High-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in the hotel's business center and lounge.
- Indoor pool
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Business center
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 351
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 7
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Windows - Panoramic views of the Savannah River. Offers a full breakfast buffet and breakfast a la carte menu daily; classic-style American lunch selections, including fresh Southeastern sandwiches and salads, served Monday to Friday.
Perks - Coffee shop. Starbucks coffee, Krispy Kreme doughnuts, frozen yogurt, salads, sandwiches, and soups served. Open from early morning until early evening.
VU Lounge - Overlooks river. Upscale, eclectic design includes contemporary lighting concepts and plasma-screen televisions. Offers a full lunch and dinner menu featuring local cuisine.
Overlooking the riverfront, the fitness center has stationary bikes, stair machines, rowing machines, treadmills, strength-training equipment, and elliptical machines. An indoor splash pool is also on site, and guests receive complimentary access to a health club one block away.
Designed by Robert Cupp and Sam Snead, the 18-hole championship golf course at the Club at Savannah Harbor is four miles away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Hyatt Regency Savannah Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 24 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.