Please enter your travel dates.
Guest Room, 1 King Bed - St. Patrick's Day Package
- Party favors
- Weekend welcome guide and parade route
Guest Room, 2 Double Beds - St. Patrick's Day Package
- Party favors
- Weekend welcome guide and parade route
Waterfront hotel in historic downtown Savannah
Located in Savannah, Hyatt Regency Savannah is in the historical district and minutes from United States Customhouse and Johnson Square.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Savannah Center for Fine Art and Ellis Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 351 air-conditioned guestrooms. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, and hair dryers.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an indoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
On-site dining options include a fine-dining restaurant specializing in fresh seafood and steaks, a casual atrium coffee shop, and a waterfront lounge. Recreation choices include an indoor splash pool and a small fitness center; guests also receive complimentary access to a health club one block away.
The Hyatt Regency Savannah has 33,000 square feet of meeting and event space, including a ballroom that accommodates 1,135 guests, with event catering, audiovisual equipment, and high-speed Internet access available (surcharge). High-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in the hotel's business center and lounge.
$19 per night with in-out privileges.
Fee does not include tax and is subject to change without prior notification.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 351
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 7
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Windows - Panoramic views of the Savannah River. Fine-dining; classic-style American cuisine. Breakfast buffets served daily; lunch selections include salad and pasta bars; dinner specialties include fresh seafood, steaks, and chops.
Perks - Coffee shop. Starbucks coffee, Krispy Kreme doughnuts, frozen yogurt, salads, sandwiches, and soups served. Open from early morning until early evening.
VU Lounge - Overlooks river. Upscale, eclectic design includes contemporary lighting concepts and plasma-screen televisions. Live entertainment featured on weekend evenings.
Overlooking the riverfront, the fitness center has stationary bikes, stair machines, rowing machines, treadmills, strength-training equipment, and elliptical machines. An indoor splash pool is also on site, and guests receive complimentary access to a health club one block away.
Designed by Robert Cupp and Sam Snead, the 18-hole championship golf course at the Club at Savannah Harbor is four miles away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 22 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.