Availability: Courtyard by Marriott Philadelphia Willow Grove
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Willow Grove eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Located in Willow Grove, Courtyard by Marriott Philadelphia Willow Grove is in the business district and close to Speed Raceway and Willow Grove Park Mall.
This eco-friendly hotel is within the vicinity of Wings of Freedom Aviation Museum and Five Ponds Golf Course.
Make yourself at home in one of the 152 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and complimentary weekday newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and a fireplace in the lobby.
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of Courtyard by Marriott Philadelphia Willow Grove, or stop in at a snack bar/deli. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a fee.
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Philadelphia Willow Grove Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Courtyard by Marriott Philadelphia Willow Grove provides a spa tub and a fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This eco-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a fireplace in the lobby, and laundry facilities.
Courtyard by Marriott Philadelphia Willow Grove is a smoke-free property.
- Snack bar/deli
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 3
- Express check-in
- Fireplace in lobby
- One meeting room
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 152
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Courtyard by Marriott Philadelphia Willow Grove has a restaurant serving breakfast and dinner.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Courtyard by Marriott Philadelphia Willow Grove Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 10.95 per person (approximately)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.