Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room - Advance Purchase
- 1 king
Concierge Room, Concierge Service
- 1 king
Hotel with restaurant, connected to Philadelphia Airport
When you stay at Philadelphia Airport Marriott in Philadelphia, you'll be near the airport and convenient to John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum and Fort Mifflin.
This hotel is within the vicinity of Bartram's Garden and Wells Fargo Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 419 air-conditioned guestrooms. High-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary weekday newspapers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services. Additional amenities include gift shops/newsstands and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and currency exchange. Planning an event in Philadelphia? This hotel has 12,600 square feet (1171 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided at no charge.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Marriot is connected to the airport's Terminal B; complimentary shuttles are available to other terminals by request. From the second floor of the hotel, guests may access a light-rail station with service to downtown Philadelphia. Riverbend Bar and Grill serves American fare for 3 meals a day in a casual setting. The 24-hour fitness center provides strength-training equipment, free weights, and cardio equipment such as treadmills and elliptical machines. The hotel's 12,600 square feet (1,170 square meters) of meeting and event space includes a ballroom for 1,050 guests. There are 12 conference rooms and a business center.
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Audiovisual equipment
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 419
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 15
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 12,600
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1171
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 12
- Smoke-free property
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Turndown service
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Riverbend Bar and Grill - This casual lobby restaurant has warm lighting, cherry-wood decor, and upholstered booths. American cuisine is served for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The second floor houses a 24-hour fitness center with Nautilus machines, free weights, treadmills, and other equipment.
Guests will find a variety of recreational activities within 12 miles (19 kilometers), including rock climbing, sailing, miniature golf, and squash.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 10 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 20.4 per day