Availability: Paris Marriott Rive Gauche Hotel & Conference Center
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Family SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Downtown Paris, 4-star, next to Montparnasse station
With a stay at Paris Marriott Rive Gauche Hotel & Conference Center, you'll be centrally located in Paris, convenient to Paris Catacombs and Notre Dame Cathedral.
This 4-star hotel is close to Louvre Museum and Eiffel Tower.
Make yourself at home in one of the 757 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Satellite programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands. Additional features include a hair salon and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, a computer station, and express check-in. Planning an event in Paris? This hotel has 51648 square feet (4800 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and conference/meeting rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Paris Marriott Rive Gauche Hotel & Conference Center Amenities
The Paris Marriott Rive Gauche Hotel & Conference Center provides multilingual receptionists, 24 hour concierge and currency exchange. There is high speed Internet access in all areas of the hotel and a business centre provides printing and ticketing services. The R'Yves restaurant, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, features an American breakfast buffet with a generous choice of hot and cold dishes. There is a convenience store and a gift shop as well as a take-away counter to grab a coffee or a snack on the go. The free fitness gym features a separate room for classes, personal trainers, changing rooms with showers, and a treatment room. An Executive Lounge with free refreshments and services is accessible to guests staying in Executive rooms and Suites. There is a hair salon on site. Underground garage parking is available for a surcharge.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Express check-in
- Smoke-free property
- Express check-out
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 4800
- Number of meeting rooms - 84
- Grocery/convenience store
- Conference center
- Conference space size (feet) - 51648
- Business center
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 757
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Hair salon
- Number of floors - 18
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Bathtub or shower
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Premium bedding
- Pay movies
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
R'Yves Restaurant and Bar - The hotel's 'Great Room' combines a European Brasserie, a cocktail bar and lounge areas, as well as a take-away counter. The design is chic and trendy, and the atmosphere is casual. The first floor is used to serve an American buffet-style breakfast that continuously offers a selection of hot and cold dishes. The interior design features dark wood parquet floors and dining tables with upholstered yellow chairs covered with leather or textile padding. On the ground floor, there is a restaurant overlooking the main Parisian boulevard serving typical French and European brasserie food. The central bar serves cocktails, and is surrounded by comfortable lounge areas with sofas and flat-screen televisions. The grab-and-go counter serves hot and cold snacks and drinks throughout the day.
Paris Marriott Rive Gauche Hotel & Conference Center features an indoor fitness facility with a separate room for classes, complimentary for hotel guests. Personal trainers are also available (surcharge). The facility features bay windows overlooking the main tree-lined boulevard. Changing rooms with showers are available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Aerobics on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Braille or raised signage
Paris Marriott Rive Gauche Hotel & Conference Center Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in kg is 5
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.