Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
Business friendly hotel with jazz club across from Le Palais des Congrès.
You'll be centrally located in Paris with a stay at Le Meridien Etoile, steps from Palais des Congres de Paris and close to Arc de Triomphe.
This 4-star hotel is close to Eiffel Tower and Louvre Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 1,025 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with voice mail.
Don’t miss out on recreational opportunities including a 24-hour health club and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features concierge services, babysitting/childcare, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and currency exchange. Event facilities at this hotel consist of banquet facilities and a meeting/conference room. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
The nine-floor Le Meridien Etoile features a jazz club, two restaurants, a business center, underground parking garage, newsstand, gift shop, 24-hour room service, and a 24-hour fitness facility and health club on-site. Efficient concierges can arrange everything from child care to business services. The hotel's onsite 'open studio' offers high-speed wireless Internet access and computers.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 1,025
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour health club
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Shopping on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
Ma Chère & Tendre - Specializing in delicious meats, Ma Chère & Tendre serves lunch and dinner with an emphasis on high quality pieces from around the world in a dining room styled with warm colors.
Terrace du Jazz - This casual restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner in a space overlooking a lush garden atrium.
Jazz Club Etoile - The lounge bar is open throughout the day, serving drinks and light meals. Entry fees apply.
The tree-shaded Bois de Boulogne is just 1 block away, with running trails, bowling lanes, and bicycle rental.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 29 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 19 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 170 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 36 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 60 per night
- Additional Details
Children 1 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Clef Verte (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.