Availability: La Maison Champs Elysées
Couture Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Boutique Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
New Boutique hotel designed by Maison Martin Margiela
With a stay at La Maison Champs Elysées, you'll be centrally located in Paris, steps from Palais de la Decouverte and Grand Palais.
This 5-star hotel is close to Arc de Triomphe and Eiffel Tower.
Make yourself at home in one of the 57 guestrooms featuring minibars and plasma televisions. Computers, complimentary wireless Internet access, and cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or take in the view from a rooftop terrace and a terrace. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar and a garden view. You can also stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Paris? This hotel features 10760 square feet (1000 square meters) of event facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
La Maison Champs Elysées Amenities
While traditions and modern touch remain, such as the Haussmanian Architecture of the Building and the superb atmosphere of the Legendary Private Napoleon III Dining Rooms40 rooms with 100% view on the private garden for a relaxing stay, or a Romantic Breakfast, Lunch or DinnerConnecting Rooms, Wireless, High Speed Internet Access, Room Service Available 24 hours a day, Concierge for Theater, Restaurants, Show, Private Parking…
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-in
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 57
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference space size (meters) - 1000
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Conference space size (feet) - 10760
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Plasma TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Complimentary newspaper
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room massage available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room computer
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
La Maison Champs Elysees, Paris ( Ex-Sofitel Champs Elysees) has a restaurant serving lunch and dinner. 24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- In-room accessibility
La Maison Champs Elysées Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 28 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 30 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.