Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Double or Twin Room - Advance Purchase
Deluxe Twin Room, 2 Single Beds - Advance Purchase
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed - Advance Purchase
Boutique hotel near Place de la Madeleine
A stay at Hyatt Paris Madeleine places you in the heart of Paris, walking distance from Elysee Palace and Pinacotheque de Paris.
This 5-star hotel is close to Louvre Museum and Arc de Triomphe.
Make yourself at home in one of the 86 guestrooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while DVD players and satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature makeup/shaving mirrors and designer toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as direct-dial phones with voice mail.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a sauna, a steam room, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Paris? This hotel has 3422 square feet (318 square meters) of space consisting of small meeting rooms and banquet facilities. Parking (subject to charges) is conveniently located nearby.
The 24-hour fitness center at the Hyatt Paris Madeleine features cardio machines with their own flat-screen TV, free weights, sauna, and steam room. The onsite Keraskin Esthetics Spa offers massages, body and facial treatments, manicures and pedicures, and other beauty services. The hotel's 4 meeting rooms make up 318 square meters (3422 square feet) of space accommodating up to 25 people each, and are equipped with audio-visual equipment and complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. The 24-hour business center is a private office for one with computer station, printer, fax, data port for laptops, stereo, and daily international newspapers. Secretarial services are also available. A limousine service and valet parking is available for a surcharge.
This pet-friendly property has a terrace and is wheelchair accessible.
- Hair salon
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Spa services on site
- Parking nearby
- Technology support staff
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Express check-in
- Year Built 1997
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3422
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 318
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Full-service health spa
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 86
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Steam room
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- iPod docking station
- LCD TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Direct-dial phone
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- CD player
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Complimentary bottled water
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Sewing kit
- Bathroom scale
- Satellite TV service
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Welcome amenities
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Trouser press
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Clock radio
La Chinoiserie - The same choices in French cuisine and breakfast buffets are available throughout the day and evening at this bright and bustling lobby lounge set beneath the central glass canopy. Less formal than the Café M, it has a fireplace, small tables, sofas, and chairs.
Cafe M - Contemporary French cuisine is served daily at lunch and dinner in this low-lit dining room accessible from the street or the lobby. Guests have a choice of French or American breakfast buffets, or service à la carte. Decorated with dark wood, leather booths, upholstered chairs, and amusing black-and-white photographs of old Paris. Overlooks the Boulevard Malesherbes, with curtains for privacy.
The dedicated fitness centre, sauna and steam rooms are available exclusively to guests (complimentary) 24 hours a day.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Early departure fee charged
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 35 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Pet deposit: EUR 100 per stay
- Babysitting/childcare fee: EUR 30 per hour, per child
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 80 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.