Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room (Guest) - Shades of Winter Save 25%
- One King Bed
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed - Stay 2, Save 20%
- One King Bed
Executive Suite - Stay 2, Save 20%
- One King Bed
Family-friendly Ottawa hotel near Parliament Hill
A stay at Radisson Ottawa Parliament Hill places you in the heart of Ottawa, steps from Library and Archives Canada and close to Parliament Hill.
This family-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Byward Market and Royal Canadian Mint.
Make yourself at home in one of the 176 air-conditioned guestrooms. Cable programming along with video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and you can also request cribs/infant beds.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Radisson Ottawa Parliament Hill. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this hotel consist of banquet facilities and a meeting/conference room. Limited parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center, audiovisual equipment, and a meeting/conference room.
High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This family-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Radisson Ottawa Parliament Hill is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 11
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 176
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1983
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Voice mail
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Radisson Ottawa Parliament Hill has a restaurant on site.
Room service is available.
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 18 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.