Availability: Radisson Ottawa Parliament Hill
Classic Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Classic Room, 2 BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suite (Loft)Max Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 2 infants)
Family-friendly Ottawa hotel near Parliament Hill
A stay at Radisson Ottawa Parliament Hill places you in the heart of Ottawa, steps from Library and Archives Canada and close to Parliament Hill.
This family-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Byward Market and Royal Canadian Mint.
Make yourself at home in one of the 176 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Cable programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Radisson Ottawa Parliament Hill. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and express check-in. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Radisson Ottawa Parliament Hill Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting/conference room.
High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This family-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Radisson Ottawa Parliament Hill is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 11
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 176
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1983
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Radisson Ottawa Parliament Hill has a restaurant on site.
Room service is available.
Radisson Ottawa Parliament Hill Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 18 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.