Please enter your travel dates.
Guest Room One King
- One King Bed
Guest Room Two Queen
- Two Queen Beds
Tower Guest Room
- One King Bed
Executive King Guest Room
- One King and One Sofa Bed
A unique Orlando boutique hotel near the famed sites on vibrant International Drive
With a stay at Castle Hotel, Autograph Collection in Orlando (SeaWorld - Convention Center), you'll be minutes from Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf and close to SeaWorld® Orlando.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Sleuth's Mystery Dinner Show and Wonderworks.
Make yourself at home in one of the 214 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Cable programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature makeup/shaving mirrors and designer toiletries.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Enjoy a bite to eat at a coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). While enjoying a refreshing dip in the hotel pool, you can order your favorite drink at the poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a computer station, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a ballroom and banquet facilities. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
This boutique Orlando hotel is 3 miles (4.8 kilometers) from Universal Studios, 3.5 miles (5.6 kilometers) from SeaWorld, and 8 miles (12.8 kilometers) from Walt Disney World® Resort. Area transportation can be arranged for a fee. On-site recreation options include a 24-hour fitness center, an outdoor splash pool with spa tub, and a poolside bar. There are 3 restaurants on site. There are also banquet facilities, including 2 ballrooms and 4 meeting rooms. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Escape for a few hours at Poseidon Spa to experience a massage, facial, or hand and feet grooming.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 9500
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Poolside bar
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (limited hours)
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 214
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 9
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Full-service health spa
- Half board rates available
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower/tub combination
- Welcome amenities
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Pillowtop mattress
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Ergonomic chair
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Garden Bistro - Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. This family restaurant with pool views specializes in American cuisine. Adjoining outdoor bar.
Café Tu Tu Tango - Styled like an artist's loft, this café adjacent to the hotel features a menu of appetizers inspired by global cuisines including Thai, Middle Eastern, Latin American, and Asian. Open for lunch and dinner.
Antler's Lounge - Located off the lobby with a full drink menu.
A courtyard houses a large circular outdoor pool with a dolphin fountain as a centerpiece. A poolside bar and spa tub are nearby. A 24-hour fitness room overlooks the courtyard and includes two treadmills, a universal machine, and a stationary bike.
Thirteen miles away, Falcon's Fire Golf Club has an 18-hole, par 72 course designed by Rees Jones, a driving range, golf school, clubhouse, and pro shop.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Swimming on site
The onsite Poseidon Spa creates allows guests to rejuvenate with exclusive body treatments from the Jewels of the Sea Collection or a Kessler signature heated massage.
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 21 per night
- Pet fee: USD 150 per room, per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.