Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Premier Room, 2 Queen Beds
- 2 queen
- 1 king and 1 sofa bed
Deluxe, One Queen Bed
- 1 queen
Markham eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
When you stay at Delta Markham in Markham, you'll be in the business district and convenient to First Markham Place and Flato Markham Theatre.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Frederick Horsman Varley Art Gallery and Elvis Stojko Arena.
Make yourself at home in one of the 204 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while video-game consoles and cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Markham? This hotel has 8800 square feet (792 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, Delta Markham provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 8800 square feet (792 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Delta Markham has designated areas for smoking.
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 792
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 8800
- Free self parking
- Babysitting or childcare
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free parking
- Banquet facilities
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 204
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Currency exchange
- Beauty services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Number of floors - 16
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Free guest parking during stay
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Flat-panel TV
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Pillowtop mattress
Tivoli Garden Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per room (varies based on length of stay)
- Pet deposit: CAD 35.00 per stay
- Deposit: CAD 50.00 per stay
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.