Please enter your travel dates.
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Refrigerator - Book and Save 10%
- 2 queen
Room, 1 King Bed with Sofabed, Refrigerator - Book and Save 10%
- 1 king and 1 sofa bed
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking, Refrigerator
Room, 1 King Bed, Refrigerator & Microwave - Book and Save 10%
- 1 king
South Edmonton hotel with extensive health club
With a stay at Radisson Hotel Edmonton South in Edmonton (Edmonton South), you'll be close to Alley Kat Brewery and Snow Valley Ski Club.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Monster Mini Golf and Southgate Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 235 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities include concierge services, gift shops/newsstands, and a pool table.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, a computer station, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Edmonton? This hotel has 29063 square feet (2700 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and free parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This hotel, in Edmonton's Southgate neighborhood, has complimentary wireless Internet access in the lobby, courtyard, and meeting room; fax, copy, and print services are available at the front desk (surcharge). Meeting and banquet facilities accommodate groups up to 1,000. The main floor meeting space was newly renovated with flooring, furnishings, and wall coverings in 2010; meeting facilities total 29,000 square feet (2700 square meters)
The health club has cardio- and weight-training facilities, indoor running track, squash and racquetball courts (surcharge), 40-foot (12-meter) saline pool, spa tub, sauna, and steam rooms; it also houses a juice bar and massage therapy clinic (surcharge). The Radisson Hotel Edmonton South's center atrium contains a restaurant and lounge, and a pub offers a pool table and darts.
Parking in a heated underground garage is complimentary.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free parking
- Parking garage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Exhibit space
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Total number of rooms - 235
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 4
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 29063
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2700
- Currency exchange
- Computer station
- Pool table
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free guest parking during stay
- Conference center
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free local calls
- In-room safe
- In-room massage available
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
The Atrium Restaurant - Atrium seating in fountain courtyard with large potted plants. Open daily for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and Sunday brunch buffet.
Lions Head Pub - English pub; open daily for lunch, dinner, and appetizers.
This hotel has an extensive health club with cardio- and strength-training equipment, indoor running track, 12-m (40-ft) indoor saline pool, spa tub, steam rooms, sauna, and racquetball and squash courts (surcharge). The hotel's pub has darts and a pool table.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Running track/path on site
- Swimming on site
- Snowboard park nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Number of treatment rooms 2
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 10 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.